Thursday, July 1, 2010

The things you learn as an adult....

In my previous post, I mentioned that I was not allowed to have any sort of sugar cereals. As a child, I would go to my grandparents' house for a couple of weeks, and I would convince them that sugar cereals are allowed. Mom would come to pick me up, and they would then find out the truth. Every summer they seemed to forget that I couldn't have them, so we would stock pile Lucky Charms or Frosted Flakes for my visit.

Last weekend, I went to Dallas to host a baby shower for Breck England and baby J(http://theroyalenglandfamily.blogspot.com/), and what do I find in my parent's pantry? Not one, but THREE boxes of Chocolate Cheerios. I couldn't believe my eyes, and felt that I had been betrayed. Mom just shrugged her shoulders and poured me a gigantic bowl, but I still felt the need to take a picture and to show the evidence.

No comments: