Thursday, March 12, 2009

Puppy-hood

Apologies for the delay in posting, but we've been busy as I (Kim) work to finish school and Ranger continues to keep us very busy. I did want to post an update on Ranger's most recent mischievous act. When Brinkley, who was adopted by me from Town Lake Animal Shelter in Austin, was adopted, I found that she had a habit of digging in my couch. Yes, you read correctly, she dug holes in my (previous) couch, when left unattended. Seems that Ranger has continued the trend in tearing apart furniture....


Exhibit A: (our chair in the office)



Yes the culprit (Ranger-shown below) was caught red handed digging and ripping through the seat portion of our chair, and he was having a blast doing it. After he got in trouble with Patrick, you would have thought Ranger's world had ended. He would not even get close to Patrick that evening. Needless to say, after one evening he is back to his normal self of viciously barking and terrorizing the neighborhood, but I do think we can officially say our dogs have a furniture fetish.



No comments: