Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Patrick's Thoughts on Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is such an exciting time of year and is likely my favorite holiday time. Overall, nothing quite compares to Christmas, but Thanksgiving is such a wonderful start to the actual holiday season. The holiday season so very special and I have so many things to be thankful for. First off, I am getting married next weekend to the absolute perfect girl. Secondly, I have been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life, including my immediate family, and enormous extended family. I could not ask for better friends and so many of these wonderful friendships continue to grow stronger. I live in a great little house with a crazy black and white dog and friendly snake. I attend a church that has really guided me closer to God and has emphasized the importance of living my life in a way that Jesus would approve. Obviously, I, like everyone else, have a lot to work on in that sense, but I think I am getting better. I am healthy, although I really should work-out a little more, but I am blessed with a healthy life. I work for a great company, that is creatively finding successful strategies during this difficult economic time. I have had the opportunities to visit many states in our great country and to witness a majority of our great state of Texas. So many great people, events, and opportunities have already been part of my short stay on Earth, and I am simply the most blessed person that I know, and I thank God for that! I am excited to find out what God has in store for me next!!

No comments: